Senior Project Manager - WebWe are looking for our next Rockstar!!!
Find Your Opportunity
Working with CodeCoda could not be more fun. There are also many unique benefits for our employees.
Waking up in the morning and saying "Hey! I wanna go to work" is an extraordinary thing shared by all our employees. People working for CodeCoda share many things, starting from our family atmosphere. We have an open shareholder program, effectively empowering every single employee with a voice in company proceedings.
We value qualifications, but what is more important for us are people fitting with the team members and having a potential to learn and grow.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Senior Project Manager - Web (ref. SPMW-2)
To succeed in this role, you must excel at people management, strategic thinking and problem solving, stakeholder management, and high-quality execution. You must also be comfortable in and around technical work, with experience in a scaled agile environment.
What it Takes:
- 8+ years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- Strong knowledge of website development, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Experience in delivering/producing digital projects
- Comfortable working in Waterfall, Scrum and Kanban frameworks
- Experience using project management tools - Jira and Slack.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to facilitate successful product deliveries, increase the performance of existing products, introduce new business models, and evolve the business
- Experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model is regarded as a big plus.
Commensurate with experience
- Shareholder program
- Bonus Scheme based on KPIs
- Comprehensive benefit package including full coverage of health benefits for employee and immediate family members
- Fresh Fruit Program
- Weekly Massages
- Regular Training
- Fun Teambuilding Outdoors
- LOCATION: Plovdiv
- QUALIFICATION: 8 Years previous experience