Senior Software Engineer with PHPWe are looking for our next Rockstar!!!
Find Your Opportunity
Working with CodeCoda could not be more fun. There are also many unique benefits for our employees.
Waking up in the morning and being able to say "Hey! I wanna go to work" is an extraordinary thing shared by all our employees. People working for CodeCoda share many things, starting from our family atmosphere, through to a shareholder program, which places every single employee with a voice in company prodeedings.
We value qualifications, but what is more important for us are people fitting with the team members and having a potential to learn and grow.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Senior Software Engineer with PHP (ref. SSE-PHP)
As a Senior PHP Developer with CodeCoda, you’ll be responsible for guiding the development and design of our clients. You'll lead a team of developers to produce the highest quality software possible, and you'll be responsible for mentoring them along the way.
Our problems are hard, requiring dedication, expertise and the ability to look at solutions from many different angles. It will be your job to make the hard choices and deliver on time, bug-free code that delights our clients and maximizes their value.
What it Takes:
- Expert PHP knowledge, design and implementation skills.
- Frameworks Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon will be an asset.
- Databases MySQL, Cassandra, Mongo is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with extremely gifted individuals.
- Thorough knowledge of software development principles and practices.
- A passion for both mentoring and learning.
- A truly dedicated team player that desires to be where their work is understood and appreciated.
- Diverse operating systems and industry knowledge are pluses.
Commensurate with experience
- Shareholder program
- Bonus Scheme based on KPIs
- Comprehensive benefits package including full coverage of health benefits for employee and immediate family members
- Fresh Fruit Program
- Weekly Massages
- Regular Training
- Fun Teambuilding Outdoors
- LOCATION: Plovdiv
- QUALIFICATION: 5 Years previous experience