Artificial Intelligence Solutions ManagerWe are looking for our next Rockstar!!!
Find Your Opportunity
Working with CodeCoda could not be more fun. There are also many unique benefits for our employees.
Waking up in the morning and saying "Hey! I wanna go to work" is an extraordinary thing shared by all our employees. People working for CodeCoda share many things, starting from our family atmosphere. We have an open shareholder program, effectively empowering every single employee with a voice in company proceedings.
We value qualifications, but what is more important for us are people fitting with the team members and having a potential to learn and grow.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Artificial Intelligence Solutions Manager (ref. AISM-P2)
The Artificial Intelligence Solutions Manager independently leads and drives the end to end strategy and operational product roadmap for one or more complex products or a product portfolio, builds and delivers the value proposition, target customer segments, and business case to bring innovative and disruptive products to market for a product portfolio with respect to the whole company product portfolio (i.e. Product configuration mix, Revenue/Margins, financials, market share).
Synthesizes market requirements (MRD) into marketing/customer details through having intimate customer knowledge and business, financial and industry market acumen.
Guides key stakeholders on the portfolio strategy across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit). Creates and drives goal alignment and collaborates across one or more products' value chain partners to optimize margins and enable the success of products per plans across the product lifecycle. (ie. Engineering: product development, Supply Chain: SKUs, inventory and Marketing: marketing and pricing strategies and Go To Market Plan).
What it Takes:
- 10+ years of work experience in a related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
- Comfortable working with Waterfall, Scrum, and Kanban frameworks
- Experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model is considered as a big plus.
- Extensive team skills and ability to cross-functionally drive/influence work through others, ability to mentor and lead teams to achieve results for complex, ambiguous projects.
- Extensive skills in cost-efficient solution building, financial performance metric creation, and analysis.
- Extensive business acumen and knowledge of root cause analysis and problem detection.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of at least one relevant industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to facilitate successful product deliveries, increase the performance of existing products, introduce new business models, and evolve the business.
Commensurate with experience
- Shareholder program
- Bonus Scheme based on KPIs
- Comprehensive benefits package including full coverage of health benefits for employee and immediate family members
- Fresh Fruit Program
- Weekly Massages
- Regular Training
- Fun Teambuilding Outdoors
- LOCATION: Plovdiv
- QUALIFICATION: 10 Years previous experience